Immigration & Visa
The Indian embassies across the world have clear cut procedures for foreigners entering the country for various purposes. There are different types of visa. For those wanting to apply for tourist visa for Chennai, just follow the simple steps. There are applications centers in your country to open Indian tourist visa. Once the application is accepted you need to pass an interview. The documents required include passport, application form downloaded from the government website. Attach a recent passport photograph; print a bank statement to show your fund position to travel to India and the timeframe of your visit. You can also attach the hotel reservation or other accommodation details.
MEDICAL VISA FROM BANGLADESH TO INDIA
01. Passport Xerox copy
02. 2″-2″ size photograph with white background
03. NID card Xerox
04. Utility Bill xerox. If utility bill not in your name then allocation certificate
05. Residential Certificate from Counselor or city corporation
06. Bank statement – at least 6 months statement
09. Xerox copy of doctor’s prescription and reports
10. Occupation NOC
11. Citizen certificate from Council office.