Dr Srinivas M
MBBS, MRCP (UK)
Consultant - Medical Gastroenterology & Endoscopy
Dr. M Srinivas completed his MBBS from Stanley Medical College and completed his training in UK in the field of gastroenterology and endoscopy. He has over 15 years of experience as a specialist. His areas of special interests lie in GI motility disorders (causing symptoms like heartburn, difficulty in swallowing, bloat, belch, persistent vomiting, constipation, and loose motion).
He is a specialist in performing tests for assessing these motility problems (e.g. esophageal manometry, anorectal manometry, 24 h pH metry, colon transit study), inflammatory bowel disease (symptoms of recent change in bowel pattern, prolonged loose motion, blood or mucus in motion, known ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease).
1989 - 1995
MBBS, Stanley Medical College
MRCP(UK), Trained in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, UK
Specialist in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology in UK for 10 years
2012 till now
Consultant Gastroenterologist at Global Health City, Chennai
- Member, Royal College of Physicians of London
- Life member, Indian Society of Gastroenterology and TN Chapter of ISG
- Certified by Joint Advisory Group on Endoscopy UK for independent practice in upper and lower GI endoscopy.
- Editor-in-chief of online medical journal, Clinical Medicine Insights (CMI): Gastroenterology
- Associate Editor of CMI: case reports
- Associate Editor of Indian Journal of Clinical Medicine
- Formerly Honorary Clinical Lecturer, University of Sheffield, UK
- 20+ papers and abstracts presented in national and international gastroenterology conferences and peer reviewed medical journals
- English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu